6 Hau Yuen Path, Braemar Hill, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel: 2566 4242
Fax: 2887 9849
Doris Wong (Finance/HR Officer) Tel: 2566 4457
Principal: Ms. Mina Dunstan.
Quarry Bay School (QBS) is a 4 form entry Primary School within the English Schools Foundation (ESF) in Hong Kong. QBS follows the IB PYP Curriculum providing an outstanding education to 720 students representing a diverse range of nationalities.
Standards and expectations at QBS are high. The curriculum offered is aligned to the International Baccalaureate’s Primary Years Programme philosophy and framework. This involves an inquiry-based, investigative style of teaching and learning alongside a balanced delivery of core skills in literacy and numeracy.
The teaching staff are well qualified, experienced and work closely with colleagues within QBS and across other ESF schools. Staff-pupil relationships are excellent and are based on a strong sense of mutual respect.
Central to the life of the school, is a positive community spirit and the strong partnerships with parents. Parents are viewed as partners in school life at QBS.
Current positions, if we have any, will be listed below.
Quarry Bay School is looking to appoint a Caretaker for April, or as soon as possible. The Caretaker is an important and highly valued member of the Quarry Bay School community, and is a visible role in the school. The Caretaker deals with students, parents, staff and visitors daily. The Caretaker is a team leadership position, leading the school’s amah team (7 people). The Caretaker also works alongside the amahs, for example in preparing for events, or when there are staff shortages, to carry out various duties including cleaning.
The Caretaker must be able to:
• Be flexible and solutions oriented
• Communicate well with all people (Both English and Chinese desirable)
• Plan in advance (e.g., be proactive to make early preparation for events)
• Be prepared to be involves in physical works, such as: cleaning, moving furniture, simple maintenance tasks
• Be a quick learner, good listener and observer
• Build a strong and collaborative team
• Give clear work instructions to team members and lead the team well
• Be fair to team members
• Maintain the high standards of campus cleanliness and tidiness
• Hardworking, take responsibility and initiative with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Be punctual, professional and diligent
• Be patient, pleasant and polite
• Work some overtime at nights and on weekends
• Monitor the school premises and take appropriate actions to ensure safety and security
School or relevant working experience preferred.
Other duties of the Caretaker include:
• Supervise and assist the day-to-day operations of a team of site staff to keep the school environment clean and safe
• Safety checks, timely reporting of school facilities and safety and security-related
• Be able to use simple working tools
• Monitor facilities for maintenance
• Arrangement of facilities for school activities
• Set up and break down venues (such as meeting rooms or hall) for school events such as assemblies, meetings, concerts and fairs
• Assist amahs to prepare and serve tea and coffee to visitors and cleaning up as required
• Maintain adequate level of supplies for refreshment services
• Assist in gardening work
• Enjoy working in a school environment
鰂魚涌小學有意聘請校工主管一名，入職時間於2021年4月。該職位是學校社區一個很重要和重視的成員，每天接觸不同學生、 家長、 員工和訪客，管理共7 人的校工團隊，有需要时，參與履行各項職責包括清潔。
– 監督及協助一組清潔工 / 雜工的日常運作以保持學校環境整潔及安全
福利： 有薪年假15天; 醫療及牙科福利
工作時間 ： 平均一星期工作39小時
Please visit the ESF “Career” page for applications and for more ESF vacancies.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the English Schools Foundation’s Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.