6 Hau Yuen Path, Braemar Hill, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel: 2566 4242
Fax: 2887 9849
Doris Wong (Finance/HR Officer) Tel: 2566 4457
Principal: Ms. Mina Dunstan.
Quarry Bay School (QBS) is a 4 form entry Primary School within the English Schools Foundation (ESF) in Hong Kong. QBS follows the IB PYP Curriculum providing an outstanding education to 720 students representing a diverse range of nationalities.
Standards and expectations at QBS are high. The curriculum offered is aligned to the International Baccalaureate’s Primary Years Programme philosophy and framework. This involves an inquiry-based, investigative style of teaching and learning alongside a balanced delivery of core skills in literacy and numeracy.
The teaching staff are well qualified, experienced and work closely with colleagues within QBS and across other ESF schools. Staff-pupil relationships are excellent and are based on a strong sense of mutual respect.
Central to the life of the school, is a positive community spirit and the strong partnerships with parents. Parents are viewed as partners in school life at QBS.
Current positions, if we have any, will be listed below.
Quarry Bay School is looking for an Admission Secretary, Full Time starting May 2021.
A vacancy has arisen in the school’s administration team for a secretary with responsibility for student admissions. We are seeking an individual who is a team player with outstanding interpersonal and organisational skills and also with a desire to work within a busy school community.
Students are central to daily life at QBS. It is expected that the successful candidate will have a genuine interest in students and understand the nature of working in school administration. The successful candidate will be required to work within the ESF Admissions Policy.
The Admissions Secretary will be responsible for all the day to day management of student admissions at QBS under supervision of the Vice Principal. Additional administrative duties will be a requirement of this position so flexibility and adaptability are essential skills for the successful candidate.
• Answer all queries via email or telephone in an orderly manner regarding admissions, waiting lists and school information
• Manage and efficiently maintain application data on OAS (the ESF on-line admissions system)
• Manage waiting lists and school capacity in regards to availability of spaces
• Organize and arrange interview/assessment for applicants
• Coordinate meetings with parents of individual applicants and/or further interviews where necessary
• Represent the school at official meetings of the ESF Admissions Group
• Liaise on a regular basis with other ESF schools
• Conduct/arrange regular tours and information sessions for prospective families and students
Fluency in written and spoken English are an essential requirement of this position.
Outstanding skills in the use of technology are essential. Previous school-based experienced
is desirable but not essential.
– Business or office Administration degree or similar course
– 5 years relevant experience in a complex customer service role with administrative support experience
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong
Please visit the ESF “Career” page for applications and for more ESF vacancies.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the English Schools Foundation’s Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.