6 Hau Yuen Path, Braemar Hill, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel: 2566 4242
Fax: 2887 9849
Doris Wong (Finance/HR Officer) Tel: 2566 4457
Principal: Ms. Sue Yee.
Quarry Bay School (QBS) is a 4 form entry Primary School within the English Schools Foundation (ESF) in Hong Kong. QBS follows the IB PYP Curriculum providing an outstanding education to 720 students representing a diverse range of nationalities.
Standards and expectations at QBS are high. The curriculum offered is aligned to the International Baccalaureate’s Primary Years Programme philosophy and framework. This involves an inquiry-based, investigative style of teaching and learning alongside a balanced delivery of core skills in literacy and numeracy.
The teaching staff are well qualified, experienced and work closely with colleagues within QBS and across other ESF schools. Staff-pupil relationships are excellent and are based on a strong sense of mutual respect.
Central to the life of the school, is a positive community spirit and the strong partnerships with parents. Parents are viewed as partners in school life at QBS.
Current positions, if we have any, will be listed below.
Quarry Bay School is looking for a full-time Educational Assistant to join the team.
– Support student learning by working alongside class teachers and assisting with the preparation of resources.
– As a guideline 80% of contact time should be spent with students.
– Fluency in written and spoken English
– Applicants with previous school experience are preferred
– Enthusiastic and willing to give full support to the teaching team within the school
– Experience working with young children in primary school or kindergarten contexts would be an advantage
– Candidates with special educational needs expertise or experience would also be highly desirable
Closing Date: 16 April 2023 (11:59 PM)
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
For enquiries, please contact Doris Wong at +852 25664242 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quarry Bay School is seeking to appoint an Office Assistant. The Office Assistant is a
member of the school administration team.
• Handle Freelance Service Providers
• Handle Purchase Order Form System and support staff with Procurement procedures
• Handle Student Grant
• Other tasks to support the school administration team
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Initiative and enthusiasm
• A team player
• 2-3 years of administrative support experience
• Good organisational skills
• Proficient in the use of technology including Microsoft Word and Excel
Applicants must possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Quarry Bay School is looking for a cleaner. The Cleaner’s primary responsibility is to ensure the building and grounds of the school are in a safe and clean condition.
平均每週工作39小時, 每年15天有薪假期, 醫療及牙科福利
有意求職者請傳真個人履歷至 Fax: 2887 9849
For enquiries, please contact Doris Wong at +852 2566 4242
The PTA Committee at Quarry Bay School is looking for an administrator. This is a full-time role during term-time, with some additional work in August. QBS PTA stages a number of social and fundraising events each year and supports the school and parent community, for the benefit of all Quarry Bay School students.
This role provides support to the PTA Committee, particularly the Chair and Hon. Treasurer.
– Planning and coordination of events, both large- and small-scale, including volunteer coordination
– Draft PTA communications on behalf of the Chair, including items for the school newsletter,
annual report, PTA pages/s on the school website etc.
– Liaison with other PTA staff within the ESF network, with a view to sharing best practice, events and fundraising ideas etc.
– General administrative support, including dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence (email and post) and responding to general enquiries.
– Processing and recording all outgoing payments, and incoming funds (e.g. collection of subscriptions, donations, proceeds from events and sales etc.); providing information to
external service providers (e.g. auditors, company secretary).
– Supporting the operations of the PTA Committee, including arranging meetings, taking Minutes, distributing and filing documents etc.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to liaise and build strong relationships with students, parents and school staff.
– Good organisational and administrative skills, including ability to work with standard software packages (Microsoft Office, Google Docs etc.).
– Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as cooperatively, as part of a team.
– Good command of spoken and written English.
– Experience working in an international school environment and some knowledge of the activities of ESF parent teacher associations would be an advantage.
– Marketing experience would be strong advantage.
– The role is full-time, during the school term time, with some additional work in August (10.5
– Attendance at after-school or evening meetings and events will be required, on occasion.
Applicants must be a Hong Kong permanent resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong
For enquiries, please contact Michelle Wong at email@example.com
Closing Date: 30 March 2023 (11:59 PM)
Please visit the ESF “Career” page for applications and for more ESF vacancies.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the English Schools Foundation’s Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.